Hi Baytubers

Baytubers is a private online community of kayak fishermen. Please say "hi" and tell us a little bit about yourself.
NEW MEMBERS: INTRODUCE YOURSELVES HERE FOR MEMBERSHIP APPROVAL.
Cerberus21

Hi Baytubers

Post by Cerberus21 »

Hi everyone, my name is Daniel and I have been fishing ever since I can remember. I got into Kayak fishing about 2 years ago through my co-worker Kiyo Sato. I started renting out kayaks and hitting the docks for bay bass, halibut and anything that would bite, really. I currently own an older model Hobie Outback Mirage that gets the job done. I really enjoy fishing with people that share the same interest in fishing as I do. I look forward to meeting, and hopefully, fishing with some of you guys. My home spot is Newport Beach but have launched my kayak at Cabrillo as well. :bluefin:
Bellcon

Re: Hi Baytubers

Post by Bellcon »

Welcome Daniel
Any friend of Kiyo is a friend of Baytubers :D
tattuna

Post by tattuna »

Welcome aboard! Even though Kiyo doesn't fish anymore you can learn a ton from him and up your catches in no time
HuntersPa

Post by HuntersPa »

Welcome to the madness
JohnG

Post by JohnG »

Hey Daniel
Welcome to Baytubers
BillP

Post by BillP »

Hey everyone, my name is Bill, just started back up again. Was a member for a bit but lost my login info! Hope to see y’all out there again soon. Be at Newport tomorrow, but hoping to hit Carrillo next tourney if you all still do um. Will be checking in and looking forward to hangin out with everyone.
Bellcon

Post by Bellcon »

Hey Bill
Welcome back
No tournaments planned but we’ve been talking about trying to do something

Be better if you would start a new post instead of adding to Daniels, less confusing
Can you see the entire site now?
Thanks
Don