Baytubers Monthly Halibut Tournament - 09/12/21 - Cabrillo Beach / LA Harbor

Check here for upcoming tournament dates and past results.
Grego

Re: Baytubers Monthly Halibut Tournament - 09/12/21 - Cabrillo Beach / LA Harbor

Post by Grego »

Ok, my kayak is on my truck...no lie! :P

Ron and I will be there around 6am....5:30 launch is way too early for us, it's still dark ya know?! We plan on putting in the water and then hanging close for about 10 minutes to check for leaks. My batteries are on the chargers, but I don't think the batteries are going to charge. I don't even think my 6v lithium charger even works since the light doesn't go red or green, the 12v at least lights up. I hope my VHF battery charges though.

I will be on my same white yak...and I think Ron's is orange? or green?

I will go old school and bring my bait tube, don't splash water on me when I come in close asking if you got a "few extra baits to spare dude...." :lol: :lol: :lol:

We aren't doing food right? we can stop somewhere later since it's just a handful of us.
theluckypig

Re: Baytubers Monthly Halibut Tournament - 09/12/21 - Cabrillo Beach / LA Harbor

Post by theluckypig »

Grego wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:41 pm Ok, my kayak is on my truck...no lie! :P

Ron and I will be there around 6am....5:30 launch is way too early for us, it's still dark ya know?! We plan on putting in the water and then hanging close for about 10 minutes to check for leaks. My batteries are on the chargers, but I don't think the batteries are going to charge. I don't even think my 6v lithium charger even works since the light doesn't go red or green, the 12v at least lights up. I hope my VHF battery charges though.

I will be on my same white yak...and I think Ron's is orange? or green?

I will go old school and bring my bait tube, don't splash water on me when I come in close asking if you got a "few extra baits to spare dude...." :lol: :lol: :lol:

We aren't doing food right? we can stop somewhere later since it's just a handful of us.
sounds great, see you guys in the am, i'll be there about 5:30ish but not launching until 6ish...
theluckypig

Post by theluckypig »

Caden wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:29 pmC u guys tmr
see you in the am!
pino

Post by pino »

Did you cancel the tournament
Grego

Post by Grego »

Yea....what happen? dying to find out!
JohnMckroid

Post by JohnMckroid »

Grego wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:39 am Yea....what happen? dying to find out!
LOL....Rumor has it that is your story to tell? How did you do?