Intro

Baytubers is a private online community of kayak fishermen. Please say "hi" and tell us a little bit about yourself.
NEW MEMBERS: INTRODUCE YOURSELVES HERE FOR MEMBERSHIP APPROVAL.
aquatichunter

Intro

Post by aquatichunter »

Hi there, I've been around a while and have competed in a few tournaments. But I've learned twice that if you go silent for a while your account is deleted. So I'm back... fortunately with the same name!
Bellcon

Re: Intro

Post by Bellcon »

Welcome back
didnt you go to a few mlpa meetings with us? and used to fish for threshers?

you know how it is around here... some things never change

we are trying to have a small tourney every month, join us if you can
aquatichunter

Post by aquatichunter »

That's me I was in that fight pretty serious. Unfortunately we lost that battle. While we took time off work and drove ourselves all over southern California to these MLPA meetings, we were met by hundreds of kids being bussed in.
theluckypig

Post by theluckypig »

welcome back! see you at next month's tournament!
HuntersPa

Post by HuntersPa »

aquatichunter wrote:That's me I was in that fight pretty serious. Unfortunately we lost that battle. While we took time off work and drove ourselves all over southern California to these MLPA meetings, we were met by hundreds of kids being bussed in.

Painful memories. "Teachers" almost wetting themselves with glee as the kids had tears rolling down their faces lamenting the loss of coral reefs off the coast of California. They get an "A" in civics class espousing errors that would have them fail out of their biology class. Welcome back!