Members Who Were Waiting For Approval - Done

Baytubers is a private online community of kayak fishermen. Please say "hi" and tell us a little bit about yourself.
NEW MEMBERS: INTRODUCE YOURSELVES HERE FOR MEMBERSHIP APPROVAL.
Bellcon

Members Who Were Waiting For Approval - Done

Post by Bellcon »

The following names are waiting for Baytuber.com membership approval.

We are in need of more information on the following names prior to approval for membership;

If your name is on the list please send more information on who you are to myself or another moderator via pm or post here.
If you are a current member and know someone on this list and you would like to vouch for them, again please let us know.

Thank You
Don

NOTE:
I will be adding and removing names from this list as needed, please check this post often and reply as stated above... Thanks
tattuna

Re: Membership Request Waiting For Approval

Post by tattuna »

DaveNeill is a long time member.
Bellcon

Post by Bellcon »

Thanks Charles,
Dave is in!
DaveNeill

Post by DaveNeill »

Thanks Don and thanks Charles for checking me in. I use to be up as Sgvdave but when the site changed, I went to my whole name
Bellcon

Post by Bellcon »

Right on Dave welcome back!
pspchief

Post by pspchief »

Hello Everyone,
My name is Blake (ie "pspchief") and I live in Palm Springs. I recently retired from the Palm Springs Fire Department and bought a Hobie Outback Kayak to help me get at those fish. Since there is not alot of water out here in the desert and I am a desert rat, I wanted to start my kayak fishing in lakes, rivers and bays until I am comfortable heading out to the ocean. I love to fly fish and especially enjoy the Eastern Sierras and Trinity and Sacramento Rivers out of Redding. I keep a ski/fishing boat at Lake Havasu and fish for Strippers at Diamond Valley Lake in Hemet about once a month. I look forward to being a member of this group and learning all I can from you guys and gals. I am anxious to get down to San Diego with the kayak and try my luck in the Bay.
yakrider

Post by yakrider »

You got my vote for any fire chief, fire fighter, paramedic, police, armed forces. I say these guys are in! just my .02
pspchief should be in!
mirballofts

Post by mirballofts »

Hello,
i've been searching for a good informative web site on Kayak fishing in Southern California and this site is the first one that pops up.i causaly fish off of party boat and been looking into kayak fishing for a while now.
i think this web site with valuable information that would benifi be a great deal..

Thank you for considering me.

Thank you,
Eric
Biggameaddict

Post by Biggameaddict »

Hey everyone, my names Art and i think i found my website when i saw the halibut picture up top! I like to fish for halibut more than any other fish because you get to relax and they taste great. Ive only fished cabrillo harbor the couple times i went out but im looking to try going outside the wavebreaker and try surf launching. I have a prowler 13 kayak right now but im saving up to upgrade to a revo 13. I hope to get out fishing with members on here soon cause cabin fever is getting to me with the cold weather.
packeryakker

Post by packeryakker »

My brother in law just registered, his screen name is Vince lombardi. Great guy some of you have met him. Real name be Bob.