returning member

Baytubers is a private online community of kayak fishermen. Please say "hi" and tell us a little bit about yourself.
NEW MEMBERS: INTRODUCE YOURSELVES HERE FOR MEMBERSHIP APPROVAL.
FirstGen

returning member

Post by FirstGen »

Hi all,for some strange reason I was no longer able to log in so I've decided to create a new acct.
Hope everyone's doing well.I haven't been out in water this year because of work, my son's pony league
baseball practice , the wife and "quality time",kayak cart broke...you know the usual. But hey i'm back,
hope to see you guys soon.
Grego

Re: returning member

Post by Grego »

What was you're original login name....we can change this one to it and delete the other one.
FirstGen

Post by FirstGen »

Its the same minus the capital letters.I was reading a post on how a few members got X'ed for not contributing to the cause.I must of got cought in the crossfire because I'm a supporter. Oh well stuff happens, glad to be back.
Bellcon

Post by Bellcon »

Welcome back firstgen, I remember the name.
whats your "real" name?
BTW- We all had to re-register, the old site crashed and this new one was started about 4 months ago.
FirstGen

Post by FirstGen »

Bellcon wrote:Welcome back firstgen, I remember the name.
whats your "real" name?
BTW- We all had to re-register, the old site crashed and this new one was started about 4 months ago.
Steve Garibay..
Grego

Post by Grego »

You must be talking about the old site that went down, there's no "firstgen" registered. Like Don said, we all had to re-register.