Hello

Baytubers is a private online community of kayak fishermen. Please say "hi" and tell us a little bit about yourself.
NEW MEMBERS: INTRODUCE YOURSELVES HERE FOR MEMBERSHIP APPROVAL.
skunkin

Hello

Post by skunkin »

Give this a 3rd and final try to introduce myself.....I bought a malibu xtreme yak today and getting ready to get in the water the next couple of days.
Grego

Re: Hello

Post by Grego »

Welcome aboard! :D
Bellcon

Post by Bellcon »

Welcome to Baytubers
not sure what happened to your other 2 tries?
good luck out there, Look forward to your reports
skunkin

Post by skunkin »

thanks, took it out today for a couple of hours and it felt good. Might have some time tomorrow to do some fishing off it for the first time.
Bellcon

Post by Bellcon »

skunkin wrote:thanks, took it out today for a couple of hours and it felt good. Might have some time tomorrow to do some fishing off it for the first time.
Good luck!
skunkin

Post by skunkin »

Took it out to alamitos bay for 3 hours yesterday with a couple of bites but none hooked. I was using 5" swimbaits. I been looking for pics of rigged up kayaks to see where you guys set aside your oar while fishing. Any help or ideas is apreciated, I have a malibu extreme .
Grego

Post by Grego »

Post this in the report forum...guys will likely give you some tips over there. This is just an intro thread, nobody reads this except the mods.
skunkin

Post by skunkin »

Grego wrote:Post this in the report forum...guys will likely give you some tips over there. This is just an intro thread, nobody reads this except the mods.
got it, thanks.