returning member

Baytubers is a private online community of kayak fishermen. Please say "hi" and tell us a little bit about yourself.
NEW MEMBERS: INTRODUCE YOURSELVES HERE FOR MEMBERSHIP APPROVAL.
tacmik

returning member

Post by tacmik »

Hey. After being absent for a few years, (was banned for erroneously thought to not be supporting the fight against the MLPA's) I did go to meetings, wrote letters ect. but did it thru another organization. Have wanted to get back with the baytubers for quite some time. I am asking for reinstatement at this time. Thank you and tight lines.
Grego

Re: returning member

Post by Grego »

Welcome to the site, if the mlpa or anything similar again starts up, and the site wants to implement mandatory participation then be prudent in keeping copies of the submitted documents/donation receipts/or introducing yourself at the meetings/etc... We have less than a hundred members right now, and we will likely be down to 50 ACTIVE members after deleting the accounts that haven't participated on the site in the past few months, so very little gets by us without us knowing. ;)
Bellcon

Post by Bellcon »

Welcome back Tacmik
Yakmedic

Post by Yakmedic »

Glad to see you here Mike. I can absolutely vouch for him, he is SoCal Heroes on the Water's most trustworthy and consistent volunteer.