I'm Back in the Paddle again.... lame huh?

Baytubers is a private online community of kayak fishermen. Please say "hi" and tell us a little bit about yourself.
NEW MEMBERS: INTRODUCE YOURSELVES HERE FOR MEMBERSHIP APPROVAL.
Bing

I'm Back in the Paddle again.... lame huh?

Post by Bing »

Hey there,
I'm trying to get back on this site as it's been a few years is the truth. New house, new marriage, etc..., all got in the way of Yak'in. I'm Bing, I live in Capo Beach/Dana Point and was a solid member of the old guard kayak crew called the Loco Pescadores. Me, T Man, Hook1, Grego, Cabo John, Gabe Martin, Cucamonga Keith, Dave Pliska, et all. I spoke with Iceman Andy yesterday at the Fred Hall show and he reminded me of this great fishing site.

I want back in.... Someone please sponsor me.

Credentials? Uh, well the LP Boys and I traveled all over to Kayak fish, Mex from the border all the way down to Camp Gecko in Bahia de LA. I am featured in the cover shot of Mike Heinz "Paddle in Hand" DVD. As well as some film of me on the water (Paul Lebowitz shooting). 1st place in the ol' Dana Point tournament years ago that Drew used to run (12 lb butt). Do I need more? Attended a few Moyers, Mission Bay spotty tourneys, find myself at Lake Barrett a few times a year, Hodges, Laguna Niguel... wishing San Vicente would see me again. I live 1/2 mile from the bait barge at Dana Point. Thats enough. This is kinda wierd for me.

Any of the old boys out there? Hope you let me knock on the door once again. Looking forward to it.
Grego

Re: I'm Back in the Paddle again.... lame huh?

Post by Grego »

Bingit! you're back! Scotty!!!!!! what's up!!

Saw Mark/Karen at my wedding, spoke to Keith on phone not too long ago, Gabe is still around trying to act like he knows how to fish, Cabojohn still unreliable as ever, Tman??? I dunno what happen to him and Clay. Dave is around, when he's not working on his new "bod" he comes around to peek at all the girly men. :lol:

I'm still around the board, but I myself need to get back in the water also!
Bing

Post by Bing »

Hah! GREAT to hear from you Grego. You are TOO funny. Cabo still unreliable eh? Gabe pretending to fish, Pliskas "bod" Ha ha ha.

Lets go fishing! Email me here or whatever. Lets go! I need someone to show me how to tie a knot..... ha.

Good times.
Bellcon

Post by Bellcon »

Welcome back Bing, good to hear from you!
gregandrew

Post by gregandrew »

Bing bing bing, we have a winner! Welcome back Bing.
fulrac

Post by fulrac »

Tman is do'in good I usually talk to him at least once a week, clay is quite the athlete now, and oh boy is dad proud!