Hello

Baytubers is a private online community of kayak fishermen. Please say "hi" and tell us a little bit about yourself.
NEW MEMBERS: INTRODUCE YOURSELVES HERE FOR MEMBERSHIP APPROVAL.
born2fish

Hello

Post by born2fish »

Hi new Kayaker here , I just bought an older model Malibu X factor. I fish mostly on the party boat but a newbe on kayaking. Let's go kayaking together sometime.

Thanks
Bellcon

Re: Hello

Post by Bellcon »

Welcome to Baytubers
Name?
where are you from?, where do you fish?

we should be getting our monthly tournaments going again soon, look for a post about them and feel free to join us

Don
born2fish

Post by born2fish »

Hello,
My name is Kevin, I live in San Gabriel Valley. I usually ride the overnight boat from the 22nd street. My X factor is in the process of rigging up (x tank, x wing, gopro, fishfinder ........) and haven't had a chance to test the water yet :(
HuntersPa

Post by HuntersPa »

born2fish wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:27 am Hello,
My name is Kevin, I live in San Gabriel Valley. I usually ride the overnight boat from the 22nd street. My X factor is in the process of rigging up (x tank, x wing, gopro, fishfinder ........) and haven't had a chance to test the water yet :(
Welcome!

Don't rush the rigging. Take it out and see where YOU would logically place things before you start drilling, or before you have someone else start drilling if you are not doing the rigging yourself.
theluckypig

Post by theluckypig »

welcome!