Intro

Baytubers is a private online community of kayak fishermen. Please say "hi" and tell us a little bit about yourself.
NEW MEMBERS: INTRODUCE YOURSELVES HERE FOR MEMBERSHIP APPROVAL.
stever

Intro

Post by stever »

Steve R, float tuber from Marysville, WA. primarily looking for some info on customizing my tube, adding rod holds, depth sounder, etc. and as I recall you folks had some great info available. However, I see after I got my new login, I'm blocked from viewing any of the boards, what the heck did I do wrong??
Grego

Re: Intro

Post by Grego »

Welcome back Stever.....we had to initiate some spam/bot/hacker precautions. All users must now be formally approved by an administrator prior to being able to use the board. Ti's the life of using the internet these days.

Unfortunately, you will find very little info on float tubing on this site. The board evolved to kayak fishing many years ago, and for posterity sake we have kept the name to remember the past lineage. We had every intent of moving all the old information to this new site, however, we currently lack the funds to create a website to host any of that past information/photos. Perhaps one day it can be done.....maybe when I retire in 10 or so more years? :lol: