Membership into Bay Tubers.

Baytubers is a private online community of kayak fishermen. Please say "hi" and tell us a little bit about yourself.
NEW MEMBERS: INTRODUCE YOURSELVES HERE FOR MEMBERSHIP APPROVAL.
gotya

Membership into Bay Tubers.

Post by gotya »

My name is John Calvert. I just retired with 31 years with the State of Calif as a Peace Officer. My wife I just purchased two kayaks that we are just starting to use. What I now attempting to accomplish is to meet people with the same interest as mine such as kayak fishing. I love to fish, and now that im retired I plan to do it as much as possible. I am very lucky to have an understanding wife who understands my interest in the out doors. Oh I forgot to mention that she to is an avid fisherwoman. A couple to times weve gone to the local lake and fished. No fish were caught that day but it was fun. I think we laughed more then we fished. The experence of fishing on a kayak and talking to other people only taught us how we could improve our skills and what eguipment we needed.
Thanks John and Sharon Calvert
Grego

Re: Membership into Bay Tubers.

Post by Grego »

Welcome to the board! enjoy your retirement!
gregandrew

Re: Membership into Bay Tubers.

Post by gregandrew »

Welcome aboard. Besides the great fishing method a kayak is, you get Nat Geo Moments that you will never forget (especially in salt water).