New way to float.

Baytubers is a private online community of kayak fishermen. Please say "hi" and tell us a little bit about yourself.
NEW MEMBERS: INTRODUCE YOURSELVES HERE FOR MEMBERSHIP APPROVAL.
MiJeepito

New way to float.

Post by MiJeepito »

Hey guys how's it going. My name is Steve. I just got another kayak and older Scambler Xt. I previously owned a Malibu Tandem Pro. which I fished with a buddy many times around Long Beach and Cabrillo. Cant wait to get back on the water and wet some line. I live in Corona and work in San Pedro. I love to fish everything from Large mouth bass to Yellowtail anywhere and everywhere. Been fishing for years from float tubing the rock quarries off the 605 fwy to ninja fishing golf courses at night. I hope I get to make some new friends out in the water. Oh I'm also into the Jeep/ off road scene. Been for years. Take it easy.
Bellcon

Re: New way to float.

Post by Bellcon »

Welcome to Baytubers Steve
Another guy joined yesterday with "jeep" in his name. Working on my 1979 CJ7 at the moment.

work in San Pedro? best town in the USA 8-)
MiJeepito

Post by MiJeepito »

Thank you brotha. Yeah that's my buddy Leo he put me on to this website and your right sp is a pretty cool city. Wish I can live that close to the beach. 79 cj-7 nice bro that was my first car in high school. My buddy Leo has an 85 cj-7 and I have a couple of Jeeps myself. We gotta get together and do some fishing and off roading sometime soon.
theluckypig

Post by theluckypig »

welcome! see you at the next monthly tournament in la jolla if you can make it!
MiJeepito

Post by MiJeepito »

Thank you LP I'm planning on participating and catching some fish. :D