Intro

Baytubers is a private online community of kayak fishermen. Please say "hi" and tell us a little bit about yourself.
NEW MEMBERS: INTRODUCE YOURSELVES HERE FOR MEMBERSHIP APPROVAL.
Bigmike

Intro

Post by Bigmike »

Hello alll,

My name is Michael and married with 2 kids. Live in Santa Clarita and have been kayak fishing for about 7-8 years. Mostly yak area between Zeros and County. Currently paddling the Biggame2 prior boat was a fish n dive. I'm a big guy that needs the bigger yak. Sons is 12 and just getting into the sport he's still a little scared to paddle thru the surf maybe because he's seen yard sale a few landings. Well tight line and see u in the water
Bellcon

Re: Intro

Post by Bellcon »

Welcome to Baytubers Michael
Love fishing up north... let me know when the wsb are going off :mrgreen:
Seriously, good to hear your son is fishing and look forward to your reports
Bigmike

Post by Bigmike »

Thanks and look forward to contributing, as for the WSB it's almost that time keep an eye out for those squid boats
theluckypig

Post by theluckypig »

welcome Mike! if you can make it, we're butt chasing tomorrow... our monthly halibut tournament, redondo (hand launch), a great time for you and your boy to meet the group. see you on the water asap!
Bigmike

Post by Bigmike »

Thanks for the invite were supposed to have little league tomorrow but it may get cancelled due to rain. Want time do you launch maybe we can make it, is that that Kings Harbor?
theluckypig

Post by theluckypig »

sorry, i saw this late... check out the "redondo hand launch" post in the tournament section... it has a very detailed explanation. see you next time.