New to Baytubers but not kayak fishing

Baytubers is a private online community of kayak fishermen. Please say "hi" and tell us a little bit about yourself.
NEW MEMBERS: INTRODUCE YOURSELVES HERE FOR MEMBERSHIP APPROVAL.
CbadMike

New to Baytubers but not kayak fishing

Post by CbadMike »

Hi Everyone,
My name is Mike Weist, I live in Carlsbad. I go by Cbad Mike here and on other kayak fishing sites such as Bigwatersedge.
I am the President of the Southern California Chapter of HEROES ON THE WATER which is a chapter of a national non profit organization that takes disabled veterans kayak fishing to aid in their physical and mental recovery.
I'm always looking to meet and get to know new people who share the same addiction as I have for fishing from a piece of plastic.
I ride a Malibu Stealth 14 and a Tarpon. La Jolla is my favorite place to fish and where I usually can be found.
Bellcon

Re: New to Baytubers but not kayak fishing

Post by Bellcon »

Hey Mike
Big welcome to Baytubers, good meeting you a few weeks back in LJ.

THANK YOU for all you have done and are doing with HOW. You have my respect for all the hours and love you put in serving our Vets.
If there is anything Baytubers can do let us know, a lot of us already know about the program
but please feel free to write up a post about it and we can make it a sticky so the word gets around here.
Don
theluckypig

Post by theluckypig »

welcome mike!

see you on the water!

james "theluckypig"
dpliska

Post by dpliska »

Thank you Mike for your cause -and welcome to Baytubers.
FishTaco

Post by FishTaco »

Welcome Mike and nice to meet you. I'll probably see you at the Mission Bay HOW tournament next month. Hats off to all you do for our veterans and HOW by the way... admirable stuff! I'm in a desert camo Stealth 14 myself... next month's tournament will be my first time using it in SD. Hope to see you on the water sometime.

- Ken
K. Nowicki
Bozeman, MT
2011 Malibu Stealth 14