Just another yakfisher.

Baytubers is a private online community of kayak fishermen. Please say "hi" and tell us a little bit about yourself.
NEW MEMBERS: INTRODUCE YOURSELVES HERE FOR MEMBERSHIP APPROVAL.
chungking

Just another yakfisher.

Post by chungking »

Hey guys I'm up in Carpinteria, just up the coast, fish 3-4 times a week and peddling 2 Hobie Revolution 13's. I've been at this since 2003, hope to get to know some of my fellow yakfishers from south of me.
To cover great distances in a single bound, to seek out new fishes and species and to go where no kayak has gone before.

whitie

Re: Just another yakfisher.

Post by whitie »

Hey Jim,
You may remember me, Whitie, we traded quite a few emails a few years back but never got together, then I just dropped off the radar. Life got in the way of fishing unfortunately. I have only just now requested new membership back to this site so can't say for sure they won't boot me out. lol. But I remember talking to you quite a few times and it seemed like you were really a sincere guy. My boat has been dry docked for quite some time but I have evicted all the spiders and am making some serious upgrades, ready to go hunting again. I was really glad to see you posted here, to see an old familiar name right off the bat. I hope we can hook up sometime in the near future, would love to come up your way and do some time on the water. Hope you have been well, sounds like you are still in the thick of it. Whitie