I'm back for a while.....Ihope

Baytubers is a private online community of kayak fishermen. Please say "hi" and tell us a little bit about yourself.
NEW MEMBERS: INTRODUCE YOURSELVES HERE FOR MEMBERSHIP APPROVAL.
herbo

I'm back for a while.....Ihope

Post by herbo »

Hi Everyone!!
Some of you might remember me..herbo. I'm sorry to have fallen of the edge of the earth I had a bunch of health issues
the biggest was a total knee joint replacement rt. knee.. now I need one on my left knee. I had participated in some of the M*$%## F%&*@# MLPA ralliea trhat wre held near LAX and also the mermaid/sea turtle /High school field trip FARCE at Long Beach. At one point I had won a Avet 2speed reel in blue which I had given to Kiyo at a Redondo B.T. tournement ( Steveo had won the pot with a 16 lb. Hali.)to raffle off in the future and give the proceeds toward the cause. Anyway due to limited movement my [Mellow Yellow] eXtreme has been dri-docked in my back yard until the next operation in a few months I hope to have this all behind me and look forward to hangin' with Baytubers Best.
Thanx Again for re-instating my membership........herbo 8-)
Bellcon

Re: I'm back for a while.....Ihope

Post by Bellcon »

Welcome back Herbo!
hope you knees feel better after all the work.
JohnG

Post by JohnG »

Good to see you back , Get Well soon !
gregandrew

Post by gregandrew »

Welcome back herbo. I know an 85 year old man that was back golfing in 6 weeks after hi 3rd new knee. Get healthy and come on out.