Bennyblanco new booty

Baytubers is a private online community of kayak fishermen. Please say "hi" and tell us a little bit about yourself.
NEW MEMBERS: INTRODUCE YOURSELVES HERE FOR MEMBERSHIP APPROVAL.
Fearnofish

Bennyblanco new booty

Post by Fearnofish »

Hey,guys I'm Ben, been fishing all my life thanks to my dad who always took me. I now live in ontario, ca. Fish so.cal at least twice a month.bought my first kayak in 1997 in Hawthorne in a place call water sports.now I own a revo and PA 12. Always looking for someone to carpool since I live so far from the water. I also like to fish of my sea-doo. I also spearfish, like to swim and run. I'm a handyman by trade currently work for sears as an installer. It was good to see some of you guys at the tournament.it was very fun the food alone was worth the entry fee.see you all on the water :D
Bellcon

Re: Bennyblanco new booty

Post by Bellcon »

Good to meet you too Ben,
glad you could make it
landwhale

Post by landwhale »

Welcome Ben
jorluivil

Post by jorluivil »

There you are.

good meeting you and thanks for joining the tournament................many more to come :mrgreen:
Fearnofish

Post by Fearnofish »

landwhale wrote:Welcome Ben
Will see you out in Dana one if these days.
Fearnofish

Post by Fearnofish »

jorluivil wrote:There you are.

good meeting you and thanks for joining the tournament................many more to come :mrgreen:
It wouldn't let me log in with Bennyblanco. It said the name was already being use.the tournament was great,I've could of won ,but didn't stick to my game plan.i mess up and went out of the harbor to the red bouy in front of cabrillo.1/2 hr to get there then 1 1/2 hour to get back fighting the current.then once inside the harbor I was fighting the wind hard. I couldn't do much fishing.fished til last minute.saw a few fish chase my bait but no hook ups.