TOURNAMENT RESULT 8/18/13 - CABRILLO BEACH

Check here for upcoming tournament dates and past results.
Caden

Re: TOURNAMENT RESULT 8/18/13 - CABRILLO BEACH

Post by Caden »

Congrats Jorge that a big butt and thanks to Matt for the food, good to see all the member out there.
roby

Post by roby »

Wait...somebody caught a 45lb halibut and let George take a picture with it??

The Baytubers community truly is generous. George REALLY needed this one....

Congrats Jorge!! I wish I could have been there....
fulrac

Post by fulrac »

Hell no Jorge didn't need a 45 pounder..!!!! he just needed a 28.5 pounder!!! Bullshit I tell ya Bullshit!!! :lol:
StinkMatt

Post by StinkMatt »

This angler's catch is under review, a formal complaint has already been filed.

Several suspicious, unfair and unsportsmanlike events occurred right before and during the landing of the fish.

:evil:
slorhino

Post by slorhino »

IS THIS FOR REAL ?

StinkMatt wrote:This angler's catch is under review, a formal complaint has already been filed.

Several suspicious, unfair and unsportsmanlike events occurred right before and during the landing of the fish.

Never give up no matter how hard the fight is you only get once chance at life!
Grego

Post by Grego »

slorhino wrote:IS THIS FOR REAL ?
If it were I would've sent him a chunk a cheese to go with his whiiinnnneeee, and then booted him off the board! :)

Between all the mods here we pretty much know who jabs who around here :P It would be a rare case if you saw a post like that before it got deleted and the poster booted from the site, we have no sponsors to answer or appease to, so there's nobody to go cry to and ask for forgiveness for acting like a jackass, or threaten about bad mouthing sponsors if they don't let them back on the board. ;) To say the least, the mods here don't score very high in the "sensitivity" category....specially that guy JohnG! meannie weenie :x
jruiz

Post by jruiz »

Did anyone give Jorge's catch a urine test to check for steroids and growth hormones?
jorluivil

Post by jorluivil »

Matt, the results are in regarding your complaint and It's official, YOU STILL SUCK :mrgreen:
jorluivil

Post by jorluivil »

StinkMatt wrote:This angler's catch is under review, a formal complaint has already been filed.

Yes, It's real but only in Matt's world.
Bellcon

Post by Bellcon »

Grego wrote:
If it were I would've sent him a chunk a cheese to go with his whiiinnnneeee, and then booted him off the board! :)

Between all the mods here we pretty much know who jabs who around here :P It would be a rare case if you saw a post like that before it got deleted and the poster booted from the site, we have no sponsors to answer or appease to, so there's nobody to go cry to and ask for forgiveness for acting like a jackass, or threaten about bad mouthing sponsors if they don't let them back on the board. ;) To say the least, the mods here don't score very high in the "sensitivity" category....specially that guy JohnG! meannie weenie :x

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey I'm sensthattive!