Cambria Slam Down II (CSDII) 9-21-13

Check here for upcoming tournament dates and past results.
DerrickA2H

Re: Cambria Slam Down II (CSDII) 9-21-13

Post by DerrickA2H »

Darknachos wrote:I know, you guys rolled!!!!!

STOP HOLDING BACK!!!! who lost what and who has the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
It was nasty man i dunno if any one recorded it we mostly just felt bad for the guys who didnt time it right. There were even guys in the water assisting with landings so the yakker could bail an worry about him self while guys pulled his yak in.
slorhino

Post by slorhino »

wow sorry to hear one of our Baytubers got hurt keep us posted
Never give up no matter how hard the fight is you only get once chance at life!
jorluivil

Post by jorluivil »

DerrickA2H wrote:What happen is he ok? I know there were alot of hurt egos and snapped rods, but this is the first serious injury ive heard of.
Definitely alot of hurts eggos but no one was hurt or needed medical attention, as far as I know most of the guys that got tossed walked away...........wet of course :mrgreen:
StinkMatt

Post by StinkMatt »

Out of a hundred plus kayaks maybe half a dozen actually rolled. A few bad wipe outs but there were people on the beach helping. As far as I heard only like two big yard sales.

There was one yoyo who jumped out in 10 inches of water and decided to sit down in the surf. :mrgreen:
DerrickA2H

Post by DerrickA2H »

StinkMatt wrote:Out of a hundred plus kayaks maybe half a dozen actually rolled. A few bad wipe outs but there were people on the beach helping. As far as I heard only like two big yard sales.

There was one yoyo who jumped out in 10 inches of water and decided to sit down in the surf. :mrgreen:

Lol that was prolly seaweed he cant stand up for some reason after being in a yak to long lol. Glad that you weren't hurt just walkin like a wet fawn from the toss.